Hi, my name is Harry. I’m a Landscape Photographer living in Glenmore Park, outer west Sydney. I’m married with two, now, young adults. I'm a devout Christian. I’ve been photographing Landscapes on a professional level since 2009.
But my love for photography began back in 2004 while on a camping trip with my family. We drove along some of the most picturesque country side boasting rolling green hills and flowers of plenty. Along the way, I stopped and took a photo with my then point-&-shoot camera. What was produced by this camera blew me away! A passion for photography was stirred in me that day.
For years thereafter, I attended Workshops and researched endlessly to learn as much as I can about the art of photography. Photography has taken me to some amazing places. It has opened my eyes to look at things differently, it has taught me patience and it has taught me to appreciate the beauty that surrounds us.
I’ve entered a number of competitions with my photos and have received awards for them. It’s very rewarding when that happens. I print and sell all my photos as Limited-Edition Prints. I also organise and run Photography Workshops on location in the beautiful Blue Mountains. What’s unique about my Workshops is that they are designed for complete beginners, and explained in simple to understand language, because I know how dauntingly it was when I first started learning the art.
Gift Certificates are available for anyone who want to gift someone with a Limited-Edition Print or maybe a Photography Workshop. To book a Workshop or get a quote for a Limited-Edition Print or purchase a Gift Certificate, or just make inquiries, please contact me Harry at Harry Karavias PHOTOGRAPHY either by email or phone.
- International Loupe Awards, 2013, BRONZE - Old & Raggedy, Lake Wakatipu, New Zealand
- International Loupe Awards, 2013, BRONZE - Last Light, Lake Tekapo, New Zealand
- International Loupe Awards, 2013, BRONZE - Three Sisters, Katoomba, NSW
- International Loupe Awards, 2014, BRONZE - Friendly Beaches, Tasmania
- International Loupe Awards, 2014, BRONZE - Horseshoe Falls, Tasmania
- International Loupe Awards, 2016, SILVER - Snow Gum, Victorian High Country
- International Loupe Awards, 2016, BRONZE - Long Tail Boats, Kamala Sun Set, Thailand